Pages

Thursday, September 30, 2010

September Loot II

A package arrived today~
BRS Nendoroid and figma arrived safely today.

BRS!
I had to pay extra 13.81CAD, because of customs though. This is the third time I've been charged with customs, since I started collecting figures 2 years ago. Have you been charged customs? If so, how often?

Anyways, Iron Man 2 on DVD/Blu-Ray came out 2 days ago. I went to Metrotown's HMV to buy it on release date, but they didn't have it... there were any signs/posters advertising it =S. Instead, I got it yesterday at Richmond Centre's HMV and since I got a PS3 a few months ago... I bought the Blu-Ray version instead of the Two-Disc Edition DVD, since the Blu-Ray Edition came with the two discs in Blu-Ray + the DVD (and Digital Copy) for only $3.00 more...

I'm pretty excited for the new movies coming out next year: The Avengers, Captain America, and Transformers 3 (even if Megan Fox isn't gonna be in it). I hope they don't disappoint.

1 comment: