Pages

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Name that Gundam! (WIP - 0101)

Name that Gunpla!

I signed up for a local Gundam Model Kit Competition near the end of May.
Deadline to sign up for it was July 15th, and the deadline to hand in the model is August 1st. 


My gunpla work area.

I didn't start building this until a week ago, and this is what I have done so far. 
I snap-built it and took the armor parts off so that I can paint the innerframe.


The innerframe.

The innerframe is pretty much ready to be painted. I will be using spray cans since I don't own an airbrush. This is my first time, fully painting a model kit. Hopefully, it will turn out alright.


Some of the outer armor.

I won't be doing any mods since I don't have the skills nor the experience to do so. I will only be changing the colour scheme to white/shades of metallic blue and maybe some metallic green.

The rest of the armour.

Have you figured out what Gundam it is?

2 comments:

  1. Oh that's a Wing Gundam ^.^ Looks like the TV version too. Is it the Sakura Media one? I was going to enter, but I only do straight build usually and I don't have enough time ^^;

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup, it's the Sakura Media one. Due to my inexperience in modeling, problems came up with it and I wasn't able to hand it in for the contest, though ^^;

    ReplyDelete